November 13, 2020

In a fit of nostalgia, I went past-blog diving; in an abandoned Livejournal, I found a past-year wrapup that mentioned favorite movies watched that year. One of them that was mentioned, I have absolutely no recall of ever watching. There's just a ... blank spot, not even marginal awareness of what the film might be about. Of course I'm about to look this up, but for the moment, I remain ignorant, and both bewildered and unsurprised that something I apparently found so impactful apparently evaporated in the neural ether.

Things I listened to today:

  • Maren Morris, Girl and Hero alike
  • Ingrid Andress, Lady Like
  • Luke Dick, Red Dog first 2 songs ("Polyester" and "Blazer") - finally might get to watch the documentary tonight too!

Things I keep re-reading:  

Rachel Blau DuPlessis, "Draft 72: Nanifesto"

Today, what strikes me is: "Meditate air threads in angles of light. / Consider the mite, the mote, the mute."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the spirit...

October 26, 2021

On likeability